October 27, 2015

This Unexpected Item Makes Weight Loss Easier

Many of you know I've struggled getting back into shape. It's hard being 100 lbs overweight!

Each morning when I looked in my closet, I'd see a row of clothes I could no longer wear. One pair of khakis, tags still on them, resides on the end, never worn.

It's a daily reminder I am 8 pant sizes overweight.

I had to do something

I began walking my neighborhood. I'd keep pace with music or a podcast but I noticed many times I'd have to stop to get my phone out to change tracks. Sometimes the headphone buds would also fall out my ears because the cord was stretched too tight. It was a constant annoyance for me.


While walking, I'd get passed by others in shape and the one thing I noticed they wore was an Phone Armband. If I had that armband, maybe I too would be that fit.

Back too reality, the armband wouldn't save the day but it could solve some annoyances. I went to Amazon and purchased one.

It arrived less then a week later and I tried it out. This one even had a key slot in it so I wouldn't have to jingle all the way around the neighborhood.


In the end, it works great. I wear it on my upper arm when listening to music and my lower arm when listening to podcasts or playing Ingress. It's like a Pip Boy from Fallout.

Basically, it's made working out ton more fun for me and I'm excited to walk. I even job some now. I'm also 30 pounds down so huzzah! 70 pounds left.

If you're looking to loose weight. Walking can go a long way in helping. Make it convenient and strap your phone in an armband so you can rock out to some tunes.

Right now, Amazon has Phone Armbands on sale. Also, if you use this link, I'll get a small commission at no charge to you. Thank you for using it.

And if you are in the South Houston Area, hit me up. I'd love to jog a trail with you. Let's help each other reach our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment